Sunday, March 15, 2015

journal entry

It's always something new going on in my life which is both good and bad, but I guess that's life overall. I recently mended an old friendship, well, I'm trying to mend an old friendship, which is very tricky because so much has changed, neither of us are really the same trying to go back to the old relationship we had but that' something we can work on . Things at home are always rough, people probably wont know because I don't speak too much on it or show it, but yea lol, things happen and all I'm trying to do is graduate and go to college. Also give my mom a break and just make her proud. And you know I gotta do this for my dad, not for him but because of him. I gotta rub it in his face that he never helped with my successes and didn't contribute to making me accomplish these goals. But I'm chattingggg lol goodnight blog post :)

6 comments:

  1. Lol you really sound like me. I cant wait until i graduate !!!!!!! & yeah u can mend a friendship if its worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasmin the end though mad funny. Anyways all friendships aren't made to be brung back together I'm not saying don't try but if it's hard or it fails just remeber that and Yes ! we're about to graduate you know we all want to make someone proud so if doing you and you will be graduating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happy that you are trying to get your friendship back because you have memories with your friends that is not worth losing. I hope everything goes well and will eventually get back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that you don't let the bad show. Also the ending caught me by surprise, I enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you succeed in making your mom proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obstacles are just test so you realize your strength. With a positive mind you can achieve anything.

    ReplyDelete