Wednesday, April 29, 2015

class



School is slowly coming to an end, which is both a great feeling to know that y four years of long high school are winding down, but it also tells me that I am becoming older and the real world is only getting closer to me. In Ms.Tomlin's class, we have a few projects left but she will be more lenient on us because we are all ready to go. Plus Ms.Hegeman is approaching that time of the year where all she wants to do is give out essays. In all of my other classes we are being tested on the prior things we have learned and it is annoying but very satisfying to know that we are owing to the end of our semester. I am satisfied with the work I have done, which puts me at a calm state knowing I am doing well and can handle and create a balanced state of being in a very stressful time period.

3 comments:

  1. You mean the end of units? Yes, I do like to like to end units with essays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i totally agree with you, I think that the ending of the school year is always hectic and its just even more crazier especially that we are officially leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree nut we have to put in the work now to join the payout later

    ReplyDelete